You will be a member of the fast-growing Manufacturing Software and Analytical Solutions group. Our mission is to provide impactful software, advanced analytics and manufacturing systems expertise. You will apply your manufacturing system development experience to work with customers to develop and implement data and information systems that collect, store, transfer, and display information from a manufacturing or control system.
location: Corning, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Install, configure, monitor of PI-System servers, interfaces, tags, and user tools
- Perform Administrative functions on OSI PI system across the company
- Consult with equipment engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between hardware, software, and operational and performance requirements of overall systems
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other engineering majors with strong software skills.
- Years of Experience: 5-10 years
- engineering or computer science degrees
- a demonstration of strong software skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.