Sr. Software Engineer/ Jr. Architect (Java/SpringBoot)
The Senior Software Engineer will operate as the digital technical lead focusing on our clients cross-functional digital marketing platform.
This individual is responsible for the successful onboarding and overall technological direction for multiple enhancement and new development projects as well as support on their legacy platform.
You will work as a liaison between multiple cross-functional teams to design and deliver high quality, scalable technical solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to display thought leadership, technical prowess, and the ability to manage cross-division, cross-functional teams from project inception to completion.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
(Code / SCRUM Member)
45% Team Lead
(Reviews / Production Support / SCRUM Support)
(Design / PoC / Reviews)
30% Release Management
(Technical Release Planning / DevOPs Support)
- Key Skills: Core Java, SpringBoot, Elastic/Elasticsearch, REST API Development & Architecture experience
- Looking for strong problem solving, someone that can work through issues and come up with creative solutions
- This is a hands on technical role with design, architecture, problem solving
- Looking for someone with Digital Marketing Domain/Industry experience and comes from Big Data / Cloud environment (preferred)
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Strong programming skills with Java, SpringBoot, Elastic/Elasticsearch
- Strong working knowledge of REST API design and architecture
- Working experience with Microservices and Elasticsearch
- Knowledgeable Working experience with the technologies below are preferred:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.