Sr Software Development Engineer in Test
As a Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test role under the direction of the STC QA Manager, you will be responsible for delivering innovative QA Automation for trading to market. Your attention to detail and focus on quality will help deliver software that will bring joy to millions of users worldwide.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $42.38 - 54.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Your focus on lean software practices and delivering quality products will be critical in the success of Client Experience Technology, Trading Client (STC), and our mission of transformation using Agile Methodology, Acceptance Test Driven Development, working with onshore and offshore teams to drive quality. Will create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, test scripts, test data, lean regression automation. Will prepare test plans, test scenarios, test cases, data setup, bug reporting, test evaluation summary report and communication of status/metrics. Attend Agile Ceremonies (Daily SCRUM, Sprint Planning/Review/Demo, Retrospectives, etc.)
- BS or BA in CIS, CS, or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an interest in software testing
- 5+ years of hands-on web browser application test automation experience
- Passion for building QA solutions through software test automation
- Strong programming, debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and project experience
- Demonstrated skills in education, testing, and test automation development
- Good interpersonal skills required to establish and maintain relationships with entire Agile project team (DEV, QA, SM, PO).
skills: - Manage multiple priorities when required
- Results-oriented, flexible and able to work in fast paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.