job summary: Project Summary
HCM Program is a multi-year initiative within the company to move from a PeopleSoft HRIS system to Oracle HCM Cloud. We are implementing all Oracle modules; this track of work is focused on:
- Oracle's Advanced Comp and Talent modules including Succession Management, Career Development, Talent Profile, Talent Review and Development, and Performance Management.
- Our team is working directly with business stakeholders in Compensation and Talent and Organizational
- Performance to assess the current state environment, identify requirements, develop solutions, configure the system, and conduct unit testing.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 88 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Top Daily Responsibilities
- In this role, the Performance Management Lead will evaluate business and or system processes and functional requirements, support client during system development and implementation.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and upstream and downstream business partners.
- Develop and maintain business processes, requirements documentation, system design and configuration workbooks.
- May participate in test planning and preparation and go-live support.
BA Degree Years of experience
- 5-8 years of experience
- Knowledge of specific tools or skill sets
- Cloud HCM/ERP platforms i.e. Oracle Cloud, Workday, SAP, Success factors, with Oracle platform as best match
skills: Required Skills
- Solutions oriented, with future state vision
- Strong business acumen (Human Resources Compensation and Talent)
- Familiarity with Cloud system configuration and testing
- Deals with ambiguity
- Models continuous improvement
- Service mindset
- Proven delivery on commitments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.