eCommerce Product Manager
We are looking for a senior Program Manager to lead sales related programs working with stakeholders across the organization. This position will support delivery efforts associated with our multi-year digital transformation effort within the Digital Center of Excellence. This leader will collaborate and work across the organization (marketing, product teams, business intelligence, field leadership, change management, customer experience, operations and technology) in a matrixed environment through influence and personal leadership, building consensus and buy in on deliverables and overall plan to deliver and deploy digital product capabilities.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned program leader with experience in the digital space and used to working in a highly matrixed environment.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Program Planning and Organization:
- Plan and lead the delivery of programs and change management activities to meet agreed upon goals and alignment with program sponsor and stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver on deployment and integration efforts.
- Develop and manage objectives, deadlines, budgets, and activities associated with various programs as well as the strategies and tactics required
- Apply change, risk, and resource management practices.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the guiding principles, policies and procedures of team.
- Identify and work with various parties and stakeholders to resolve program risks and issues.
- Oversee and/or develop reports, decks and status updates and present as needed for senior leadership meetings.
- Prepare and lead program related meetings/forums.
- Proven experience as a program manager or other related leadership positions in a digital agile shop.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills with proven problem-solving and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
skills: - Candidate must have demonstrated experience interacting with all levels of management.
- Strong attention to details coupled with the ability to aggressively manage deadlines and goals.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another.
Education Level - Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent; MBA preferred.
Years of Experience - Generally requires
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.