job summary: Functional Responsibilities:
This individual will serve as a primary contact with business clients to elicit and validate requirements - developing and maintaining strong relationships, and keeping these clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle. This individual will also work closely with HRSD team to provide support for their work products. This individual will also be responsible for detailed, high-quality documentation which meets the needs of the various project stakeholders. Specific responsibilities for the position may include:
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- multiple systems and have multiple stake-holder types.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships, and keeping clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Resolving any conflicts with requirements between business units or between business and technology.
- Supporting Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for product and initiatives with respect to data requirements, data flows, data modeling, workflow context and design, and user interface designs within and across systems.
- Authoring thorough, detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the systems in question, including business requirements, use cases, and Business System Concept documents.
- Obtaining signoffs and managing requirements change.
- Actively managing Stakeholders of all levels by leading discussions of project scope and approach, and presenting business analysis findings/documentation and proposed solutions.
- Developing test cases/scenarios/scripts to ensure delivered system meets business requirements.
- Managing and coordinating Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes
- Actively managing issues log, SharePoint site, scheduling meetings, documenting meeting minutes and actively following up on action items and any other administrative duties as required to support the project.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with aggressive timelines.
qualifications: Scope/Supervision and Interaction:
Works collaboratively with Project Managers, HRIS, Reporting and Analytics team, , Technical Architects, Quality Assurance Managers and others to ensure effective cross-project communication and issue management.
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
-Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
-At least 5+ years' experience in various aspects of systems development, including development, project management, business analysis, etc. with a minimum of 5 years in a Business Analyst position.
-Experience with a large, functionally diverse, and informed user base that demands high quality applications is desired.
-Knowledge of Core HR and Compensation processes highly desirable. Experience with SharePoint and Excel is a must.
-Knowledge of SAP Success Factors highly desirable.
skills: Key Tech and Non-Technical Skills:
-Strong meeting/workshop facilitation skills and documented experience.
-Strong leadership skills across both single discipline and multi-discipline teams.
-Experience with application integration and developing workflow and functional Use Cases.
-Strong requirements elicitation and modeling skills and experience with requirements management.
-Demonstrated experience with agile and waterfall project methodologies.
-Basic understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and industry best practices.
-Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, and curious
-Strong attention to detail
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to author a range of high-quality deliverables.
-Proven track record of the ability to identify and interpret business requirements into application requirements and IT solutions.
-Proven ability to articulate requirements and functionality to peers.
-Proven customer service skills necessary to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships. Previous client relationship management experience desirable.
-The ability to quickly and effectively adjust priorities and goals in changing circumstances.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.