Seeking candidates with previous project experience doing C++ application builds. Experience compiling and linking C++ code and creating Jenkins jobs that execute C++ builds is directly applicable. Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain, and advise the client on a DevOps - Continuous Integration implementation.
location: Dows, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
This role will be responsible for designing and developing a sustainable and automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) architecture. The duties will include build, test, and delivery pipelines for critical Enterprise software and tooling. Responsible for providing guidance while developing a sustainable system for automated builds and tests for desktop software, doing day-builds of desktop code and running automated tests.
Prefer 4-year degree, but not required with equivalent experience.
- Automated build/test systems
- C++ Software Development
- Continuous Integration
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain, and advise the client on a DevOps - Continuous Integration implementation
- Infrastructure as Code (Experience with building automated infrastructure with code/scripts)
- User Stories (Experience with Agile/Scrum and requirements as User Stories)
- Conan (or similar Package Manager)
- Artifact Repository such as Artifactory
- Leadership attitude with the ability to work independently is required.
Experience with QT, Cloud computing skills, Cloud Foundry, ActiveX, and/or Visual Studio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.