Computer Repair Technician
Job Summary: Analyzes, troubleshoots, repairs, and resolves technical problems on equipment or components. Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned:
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical system & network based issues
- Recommends replacements or repairs as appropriate.
- May also perform equipment and component cleaning, regularly scheduled maintenance services and equipment calibration.
- Performs equipment set-up as needed.
- Completes documentation itemizing services and updates related logs, e.g., inventory, environmental.
- Identifies, investigates, and participates in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics.
- Typically 4+ years
- Preffered: A+ , N+, Server +, Linux + / LPIC-1 / LPIC-2
- Preffered: AAS +
- Software computer technician skills (Linux & Microsoft Products)
skills: - Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently identify, analyze and incorporate situational information into currently assigned job requirements.
- Effective oral and written communications skills with the ability to create and document work processes
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service, analysis and process evaluation skills.
- High performing focus and Time Management skills required
- Overtime may be required based on business needs
- May require standing for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.