- As Reverse Logistics Program Manager, you will own and manage all day to day operations while supporting special projects.
- This position requires a self-starter and strong leader. You must be comfortable managing multiple projects, teams, individuals and vendors.
- The right candidate will have considerable operations experience, strong project management experience and a passion for analytics.
- Moreover, the Reverse Logistics Program Manager will be passionate about the project and dedicated to its success.
- You work well within tight deadlines and can manage multiple initiatives at once.
- Within your role, you encourage return operators to develop relevant on-the-job skills to help build a stronger team while simultaneously fostering growth on a personal level.
- You lead by example, set high quality standards and communicate them effectively while holding yourself to the same high standards in every circumstance.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $53.33 - 59.32 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Partner with leadership, internal and external teams to drive efficient process and meet key performance indicators Identify and effectively communicate actionable support cross-functionally through reporting analysis in a collaborative style
- Track and identify recurring problems and create an action plan to address them Handle multiple incoming escalations appropriately Ensure a consistent and timely completion of all launch readiness activities
- Provide guidance, develop new processes and track pre and post-launch performance measurements
- Understand and work cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders to identify the critical success factors
- Own the development, maintenance and revision of the reverse logistics processes, templates and SOPs through the operations
- Ensure escalation of any roadblock issues and follow up in a timely, committed manner Communicate any and all escalations to the Reverse Logistics Program Manager with clear and concise feedback, metrics, action item(s), and owners
Manage vendor operations to meet all Reverse Logistics metrics as per agreement Identify issues, bottlenecks, dependencies, and key decisions points in the reverse logistics process and engage with internal / external partners to resolve issues Improve and document processes and implement to appropriate teams
BS in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or related discipline Minimum 5+ year project management experience
skills: Required Skills:
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or related discipline Minimum 5+ year project management experience
- Minimum 5+ year management & leadership experience Proven track record of process improvements Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Knowledge of Reverse Logistics experience Strong project management skills with the flexibility and the demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while driving high impact and positive results
- Ability to engage and inspire multiple teams across Geo's Motivated and creative thinker with strong problem solving aptitude Outstanding collaboration, interpersonal communication.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) Strong organizational and customer support skills
- Familiar with Google Apps (Drive, Sheets, Slides, etc) and cloud technologies (BigQuery, Cloud Storage, App Engine).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.