job summary: Facebook Social Media Manager / Marketing Acquisition Specialist - Direct Marketing
Our Digital team is seeking a professional, Marketing Acquisition Specialist
experienced in end-to-end planning and execution of consumer acquisition plans for Direct to Consumer across all digital channels . We're looking for a candidate who has demonstrated abilities in developing, executing, and measuring plans to attract consumers to an online retail environment. We want to talk to you if your experience includes helping create ads, buys/optimize search and media plans, analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts. We are an agile team who enjoy rapid prototyping, A/B testing and helping create new businesses from seed to incubation stages.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Own the end-to-end planning and execution of consumer acquisition plans across all channels.
- Responsible for bringing consumers to website through media buying, SEO optimization, and some knowledge of affiliate and influencer marketing.
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts.
- Plan and successfully manage to channel budgets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4-6 years of acquisition marketing/growth hacking experience, with a track record of success across paid, SEO, social, content, influencer, email, referral, and affiliate marketing.
- Analytical + Creative, with a passion to develop and test new ways to profitably attract consumers.
- Must operate with an agile, test/learn/iterate mindset at all times.
- Strong passion for marketing, with the curiosity needed to stay ahead of new trends and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to collaborate and operate within a large, complex organization.
- Ability to operate with discipline while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.