Our client is looking for a Junior Project Manager to support with projects on the Network Engineering team. You will be reporting to the Director of IT (Network and Systems).
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Develop and maintain project plans, task list, review/develop requirements documentation and other associated documents
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Act as the liaison between team and stakeholders
- Work with leads to create and consolidate weekly status reports
- Experience with Project Coordination/ Project Mgmt tasks
- Knowledge of Networking and Change Management
- 90% of the projects they will be supporting are Network Engineering related
- Strong process, accountability and documentation skills
- Understanding of programming languages is a big plus, but not needed!
- Bachelors degree required
- Targeting someone with a few months to a few years of experience (this is a Jr PM role)
skills: - Strong communication skills
- Strong process skills
- Ability to understanding Networking and Change Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.