Client's Information Technology, Infrastructure PMO seeks a senior level certified Business Analyst to support multiple Infrastructure projects. This position requires an experienced Business Analyst with hands-on experience in Waterfall and Agile Methods, including Scrum, Kanban and SAFe. The Business Analyst may support multiple teams/projects
location: Mc Lean, West Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 64.75 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This position requires an experienced Business Analyst with hands-on experience in Waterfall and Agile Methods, including Scrum, Kanban and SAFe. The Business Analyst may support multiple teams/projects.
- Business Analyst Certification
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, fast paced environment where priorities shift rapidly
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify win-win solutions
- Effective influence, collaboration and negotiation skills
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- CBAP certification
- CSPO certification
skills: Required skills
- Five or more years of explicit experience as a Business Analyst supporting Infrastructure Projects
- Excellent communication - both written and verbal, with ability to facilitate discussions about alternatives or different problem-solving approaches
- Deep understanding of Waterfall and Agile practices, including Kanban, Sprint and Iteration planning, user story preparation, backlog grooming and tracking.
- Ability to function in diverse teams with multiple stakeholders.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.