Service Delivery Manager will manage and monitor all Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and contractual obligations to ensure the Service levels outlined in the Scope of Services are meet. Key client liaison, acting as the single point of contact for the customer and Randstad Technologies on related operational issues.
location: Lansing, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Manages and provides tactical and strategic guidance to the Randstad Technologies Network and Server teams and ensures service levels are defined, managed and being met and are informed of any changes which would potentially impact customer support. Makes certain the team utilizes the appropriate tools and processes in order to provide world-class customer service. This includes assuring high quality and accurate customer service, job standards and efficiency of those under direct supervision. Responsible for identifying and implementing continuous service improvements to drive profitability and higher service levels. Responsibilities Operations Management
Human Resources Management
- Management of the IT Service Delivery Team including responsibility for Server and Network support
- Definition of service level agreements (SLAs) in relation to contracted services, ensuring the SLAs are achieved; service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded as well as profitable
- Support release and demand management activities and the project management of associated tasks
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
- Manage the account relationship: The candidate must have experience managing client relationships with upper level IT management and executive end users.
- Grow the business with the client: The candidate must have experience growing the book of business within an account.
- Produce management and account performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request
- Attend client service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Maintain and improve utilization rates of staff within the Team whilst building-in scalability to enable growth
- Financial Account Management experience (A/R, profitability, etc.)
- Strong Project Management experience
- Ownership of issues up to resolution: Be a tenacious problem solver
- Review service failures and produce incident reports when required
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements
- Organize and chair weekly/monthly/quarterly service review meetings as required
- Produce ad-hoc reports when required
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of the staff to ensure Randstad Technologies and departmental standards for customer service are maintained
- Assess changes in workload, evaluate impact to service levels, and make recommendations as necessary.
- Interview and hire staff, evaluate performance and recommend merit increases, assist in career development, and discipline employees as necessary up to and including termination. Identify training needs and coordinate training. Ensure each employee has the skills, training, equipment and tools necessary to provide a world-class level of service
- Responsible for managing employees PTO accrual balances, this includes reconciling all employees time and keeping a running up to date tracking total.
- Create and maintain employee personnel records. This should include any verbal, written or action taken due to performance, or any reviews for employee.
- Sets measurable goals and objective and provides feedback at least twice a year
- - Delivers a formal performance review at least once a year
- Responsible for keeping costs within outlined budget, identify areas for greater efficiencies
- Responsible for Forecasting OT and Cost of Service Desk. Required frequency may vary weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. Identify any report any influx of possible decrease or increase in cost or revenue
- Complete other assignments as requested by Delivery Director
- Perform all functions of other team members as required
Graduate / Undergraduate degree within a technical discipline or 5+ years of relevant Information Technology experience
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience managing medium to large size Windows engineering/administration teams in a distributed work environment. The team will provide remote/on-site support for a complex computing environment.
- The candidate must be able to manage the performance of services to the client as per agreed contract and ensure that customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.