Looking for an experienced IT Manager to provide overall coordination, planning and administration of the IT function while identifying and managing opportunities to integrate software platforms, deliver automation over manual processes and to increase the transparency and usability of the underlying data in support of the company's overall business plans and strategies.
location: East Granby, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Overall responsibility for the continued customization and maximization of ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Lead various project teams in establishing priorities, fostering accountability, developing training, and creating communication plans
- Oversee ERP and related systems to optimize their use and functionality while ensuring the integrity of systems and data
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in accordance with project scope, budget, and technical requirements
- Develop and manage the information systems strategic initiatives such that they support the critical short and long-term business goals
- Lead and direct project teams engaged in the design, implementation, and modification of IT projects and ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meet technical requirements
Note: Essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position, but are not intended to be comprehensive. Ordering of essential functions does not necessarily reflect importance of item. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent preferred; 15+ years related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
skills: - Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server 2008r2/2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange 2016, Microsoft Windows 7/10, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, TCP/IP Networking & Security, and MPLS Networking required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP (including add-ons from Nodus, eOne, and ProfAd), Key2Act (formally WennSoft) Software, Microsoft Management Reporter, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft IIS, Crystal Reports, Alcatel-Lucent VoIP Systems, Untangle UTM Software, and Debian Linux preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.