We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our Team to build cutting-edge Adaptive Authentication services. The ideal candidate is passionate about authentication, security, has experience building large scale enterprise software, and has direct experience in authentication, identity, security, or in building complex rule-based systems for authorization.
You will share our passion and great pride in elegant solutions and will join an engineering team that strongly believes in designing for scale, rigorous code reviews, automated testing, and an iterative process to build high-quality next generation enterprise software.
Our Security Services team is fast, innovative and flexible; with a weekly, agile release cycle and individual ownership. We expect great things from our engineers and reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies and the chance to have significant equity in a company that is about to change the cloud computing landscape forever.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze/Refine Requirements with Product Management
- Work with engineering management to scope and plan engineering efforts
- Design and implement highly scalable authentication framework and services
- Test-driven development, design and code review
- Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX team
7+ years of strong software development experience in an object oriented language building highly-reliable, mission-critical software
Expertise in creating or extending complex rule systems
Excellent grasp of software engineering principles
Experience with multi-factor authentication a plus
Experience in cloud security, identity and/or authentication protocols highly desired
Experience with machine learning a plus
- Java Development in a Unix/Linux Environment
- Security Principles
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Cloud Security
- Identity Management/Authentication
- Machine Learning experience highly desired
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.