We are looking for a Network Analyst that is maintaining and run a LAN/WAN network, ensure connectivity between all datacenters and client extranets. Performing ongoing preventive and corrective maintenance to ensure maximum sustained performance and availability of our multiple data center network systems.
location: West Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Working with the Sr. Network Architect on various implementations and producing or updating diagrams
- Reviewing, deploying, or enhancing existing solutions/tools to improve support and daily operations.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and proper use.
Configuring, deploying, and solving problems Cisco Routing/Switching, BGP networking, MPLS, and ASA Firewalls.
- Ability to fix complex performance issues using packet capture tools like Wireshark, Iperf, etc.
- Proven attention to detail along with sharp analytical skills to identify problems at the network, systems and application layers.
- Bachelor's Degree or high school diploma with relevant working experience
- Supporting WAN connectivity to spoke sites and fixing MPLS / ISP circuit issues.
- Support before, during, and after network cutovers and change to the environment.
- Experience with public internet connections delivered via a variety of carrier facilities (point-to-point circuits, MPLS, frame relay, Ethernet, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.