Expert needed to implement SAP GLOBE Customer Service solution for a science-based skincare solutions company. Strong gap analysis, blueprinting, process improvement skills needed. Familiarity with healthcare, skin care, pharmaceutical industry, a plus. Experience in Serialization and ATTP (Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals) SAP solution also preferred.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
1. Gains company insights and understanding of Business requirements and make recommendations on the applicability of the GLOBE Solutions to meet these business requirements.
2. Contributes in the establishment of the approach to undertake initiatives/projects
3. Leads/guides Market project team in undertaking business process improvement projects or initiatives; and/or the deployment of GLOBE Solution functionalities
4. Co-ordinates & delivers technical requirements within process improvement projects
5. As instructed performs assessment on application changes prior to release and/or implementation to ensure there are adequately documented and complete according to guidelines
6. Delivers User Training & lead Business Process improvement initiatives & projects.
7. Makes recommendations on how to address Business needs, e.g., enhancing the business usage of the Solution and/or making recommendations to improving the Solution itself.
8. Identifies and highlights Business Unit needs for capability development.
9. Enhances Market / User Capability by executing the identified methods / approaches and follow through status / track progress.
10. Understands the GLOBE Solution, appreciates usage and challenges through customer/user insights, MIG usage
11. Assists markets to continuously improve trouble free usage of the GLOBE Solution
12. Analyses & resolves tickets - advises and coaches market contacts to anticipate and address issues; and working closely with offshore sustain groups as required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent job experience and certification
- 4+ years implementing and supporting large scale ERP systems, specifically Supply Chain Customer Service. Must include minimum 2+ years experience with SAP/SD in a consumer goods or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, including in depth knowledge of master data, batch jobs, idoc failures, and configurations. Post-implementation support (troubleshooting, ticket resolution) experience required. SAP integration experience with additional supply chain functions (e.g. purchasing, customer service, demand and supply planning, quality) is required. Good International Consulting and Project management (ownership) experience is a plus. Experience with multiple markets strongly preferred. Extensive supply chain background strongly preferred. SAP Certification related to SD area is desired. MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Excellent skills required in requirements validation, system design documentation, and writing technical specifications. Ability to lead cross functional team to reach consensus and drive change.
- Strong negotiation skills to all levels of stakeholders.
- Good command of English language along with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to understand very detailed requirements and communicate with senior level management.
- Multi-tasking and relationship building are very crucial to this position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.