job summary: Excellent Opportunity for a Supplier Quality Engineer in Bothell, WA
You will be responsible to collaborate with Research and Development (Design Team) to provide support to assess and implement process improvements to the company's QMS as it relates to Supplier/Purchasing Controls.
location: Bothell, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Access Supplier Quality records for conformance to CFR21 820 / ISO13485.
- Train internal personal on supplier quality related processes.
- Provide recommendations on improvements to internal procedures.
- Support customer and regulatory agency audits.
More than 5 years professional experience.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.