Mid Java/Mobile Developer
Randstad Technologies is looking for Java/Mobile Developer with over 3 years of experience for a contract to hire role in Jacksonville, FL.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
Code, debug, test, and support programs, applications, services, mobile apps, utilities and tools as part of the application development process. Define system scope, objectives and requirements based on standards and guidance from architects and senior team members. Translate functional requirements into working solutions. [Include department/team focus]. Applicants will be required to engage in ongoing background checks through the duration of this position with continued passing results.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities
- Code, debug, test, and support programs, applications, services, mobile apps, utilities and tools as part of the application development process.
- Research, analyze, and define business solutions including detailed project specifications and design solutions for business problems.
- Document test cases, expected results, test data requirements, and collaborate with testing teams/business partners to resolve testing problems.
- Provide impact analysis for changes to programs and systems.
- Assist in the definition of team processes and strategies and serve as technical resource on the team.
- Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution required in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems/Technology or other major field of study
- 1 or more years of experience in Software Development
Equivalent Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 or more years of experience in Software Development
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems/Technology or related major field of study.
skills: - Experience with of Java and JavaEE technology
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with hybrid and/or native mobile development
- Experience with GIT
- Willingness to learn iOS SDK
- Willingness to learn Android SDK
- Willingness to learn Objective-C/Swift for iOS
- Understanding of design principles for mobile development (front end and back end)
- Ability to utilize Eclipse, VSCode, or IDE
- Language (XML) or JSON notation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.