The Product Analyst will assist the Product Owner(s) in the areas of strategic product planning, competitive analysis and thought leadership for our initiative to deliver our multi cloud management services. The Product Analyst will be responsible for collecting several metrics relevant for the product. The Product Analyst will participate in requirements gathering, maintaining a prioritized product backlog, helping organize Agile software sprints alongside the Product Owner. The Product Analyst ensures the Multi Cloud Management team offerings are delivered rapidly to market, and stay current with customer needs, technology advancements, and competitive differentiation. The Product Analyst will work closely with development teams from product initiation to delivery and product lifecycle management.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Define and update reporting metrics across multiple teams
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Provide requirements for user stories and act as voice of the customer during software development
- Support software releases by writing knowledge base articles, blog posts, and whitepapers
- Actively seek feedback on the product from customers (internal and external) and use that feedback to inform product decisions
- Understand and stay current with industry trends, open source technologies, and cloud computing models
- Engage the community through social media, blog posts, and conferences
- Participate in testing software releases from end user's perspective and providing feedback.
- Providing subject matter expertise in defining and testing managed services.
- BS/BA or equivalent required; MS a plus
- 6+ years of experience working with software teams as an analyst or an engineer.
- Intermediate knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent communication skills to include: verbal, written and presentation
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Energy, integrity, and strong work ethic
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.