Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Medicare Sales and Marketing IT Solution Consultant to join a well-known client of ours within a location in any of the following areas: Pleasanton, Pasadena, or Lake Oswego.
The Medicare Sales and Marketing IT Solution Consultant will experience a high degree of interaction with business partners at all levels, IT, and vendors. Consultant will work with Medicare Sales business partners to elicit business requirements in order to build functional/non-functional requirements and logical solution design via SDLC ALSD document (Application Logical Solution Design). The ALSD is the foundation for the Technical/Application Team in their work to create the next SDLC document (Application Physical Solution Design). Both the ALSD and the APSD are utilized by the testing team to build test cases and testing plans. Consultant role includes support of the development and testing teams to ensure understanding of the work to be performed, provide answers to questions, and participate in the review and approval of the APSD, test cases, and testing plans. This role includes issue resolution support when a release is implemented in production. The ideal candidate will have experience with Medicare concepts, Sales and Marketing applications and systems, IT experience, and/or business experience. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 76 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Elicit requirements and constraints from diverse sources and diverse teams including Business, IT Compliance, Govt Regulations.
- Perform current solution assessment, current system assessment, third party vendor product assessment and map it to IT / Business solutions that comply with KPIT technical roadmap, KPIT strategic roadmap, Industry best practices and various project constraints.
- Present various solution options - and build consensus from diverse groups with different perspectives including executives, Operations, System analysts and Project Managers.
- Provide clear and unambiguous directions to various solution delivery teams
- Develops/plans high level solution design.
- Oversees application & systems solution development & coordination and evaluation.
- Assures alignment with Enterprise Architecture Standards Assurance.
- Identify root cause of issues by researching interface / system design and data. Recommend strategic & tactical solutions. Collaborate with Project Managers and Development teams / Vendors / Testing teams to deliver quality & timely solutions.
- Continuously look out for any gaps or issues that can hinder delivery of solution and actively engage / support to mitigate risks.
- 5 years of IT experience including Solution Consulting / Architecture experience in 3 of last 5 years
- 5 years software design experience - using at least one of the following - Oracle, Java, Websphere, MarketProminence or equivalent technologies / products *** MUST be recent experience (within the last 2 to 3 years***
- Sound understanding of SDLC working with Waterfall or Agile methodologies.
- Medicare Membership Domain experience within last 5 years
- Prior MarketProminence Product Configuration / System Admin experience within last 3 years
- Prior experience working in a Matrix environment within last 5 years
- Prior Data analysis / Production Support experience within last 5 years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.