Drupal Web Developer
This client is looking for a Drupal Developer who has a passion for delivering killer web experiences and wowing their customers.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $49.88 - 64.76 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
To be successful in this job, the senior developer must accomplish the following results:
- Ensure that the project's technical lead receives the best possible technical solutions and that those solutions fully meet the client objective
- Deliver functionality across several sites for large enterprise customers
- Improve the quality of Drupal development on assigned projects
- Contribute to Drupal and the Drupal community
- Experience with Drupal and/or complex PHP projects
- Basic working knowledge of LAMP server configuration
- Experience with Acquia BLT and DrupalVM or Docker is a plus.
- Experience working in any a Web-based Content Management System
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
- Ability to develop, review, test, and deploy custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Performance and scalability benchmarking and profiling
- Open source contributions, interactions with the OSS community
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- 3 - 7 years of experience architecting web solutions
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates a clear sense of their role, responsibilities, and purpose within a working team.
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises. Recognizes the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions.
- Demonstrates that they are more concerned with doing the right thing than being right. Acts courageously and does the right thing, even when it's hard to do.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.