A growing healthcare technology company is currently seeking a passionate UX Designer to join their ranks in the heart of Raleigh, NC. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Designs and executes current and future user experiences that meets long term and near-term business goals and user needs (e.g. KPI's and user success metrics).
- Effectively collaborates with Product management, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales to define, conceptualize, and design user-facing products and features.
- Partners with Product Management and Marketing to define the experience and to ensure deliverables are consistent with the user experience design vision.
- Designs across web, and mobile apps, ensuring a consistent user experience across different platforms.
- Works through design problems from beginning to end: conceptualizes new features, designs storyboards, workflows, interactions, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and design standards based on business goals and user research.
- Champions user experience design throughout the organization and contributes to making it an essential process for improvement and innovation.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and internal thought leader on user experience design.
- B.A/B.S in Design Required, preferably in UX related fields of HCI, Industrial Design, Product Design, Architecture or Graphic Design.
- Strong experience designing for mobile apps and responsive web experiences; user interface design processes / methodology, and user-centered design.
- UX design vision skills, including advanced analytical, strategic, and conceptual design skills.
- Must have a strong user experience design portfolio that clearly demonstrates user experience design solutions for complex problems.
- Ability to design high-fidelity mockups and working prototypes and iterate on user interface design and interaction flow of applications and experiences based on user feedback.
- Strong ability to leverage metrics, optimization, and qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with all levels of business leaders; ability to influence and cultivate strong relationships with key business stakeholders in the organization.
- Confident negotiation skills across a variety of audiences; can successfully advocate solutions among peers and to executive leadership.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.