Our client, a growing, global Financial Services company is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership to join their Enterprise Service team as an Azure AD/Office 365 Engineer.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
They are moving a lot of their services to Office 365 for its various business units and requires an Engineer with experience in email migrations, security controls of Office 365 services and managing and monitoring usage. The engineer will be responsible for collaboratively designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting all components of Azure AD/Office 365 systems and associated infrastructure. This position will also involve mentoring and providing direction to peers and other teams related to direction, design and strategy of all Azure AD/Office 365 services.
- 10+ years of experience with Active Directory
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure AD
- 5+ years of experience with Active Directory Federation Services and custom claims rule
- 3+ years of experience with Azure AD, Azure AD Domain Services, Azure AD Connect, Azure AD B2C/B2B, MFA
- 3+ years of experience with SharePoint Online site collection administration
- Strong PowerShell skills required
- Financial services industry experience a plus
- Accomplished, supported, and lead multiple Active Directory migrations and upgrades
- Expertise with server operating system from Windows 2008 to Windows 2016
- Enterprise experience with design, implementation, and operation of Microsoft platforms technologies
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the System Engineer/Architect level.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of nationwide team of engineers
- Be confident and actively participating in team support by proposing and implementing solutions
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to work and complete tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Detail Oriented and resourceful
- Deliver services for Microsoft Azure AD, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility suite, and Office 365 including SharePoint Online
- Best practices for using SharePoint apps and workflows to ensure sustainability in meeting current requests
- Standard practices for governance enforcement
- Migrating on-premises services to Microsoft Azure AD/Office 365
- Automating tasks using PowerShell scripts
- Deliver services for the Platforms Practice which includes the Design, Deployment, Implementation, Migration, Upgrade, and/or Decommission of Windows Services including: Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, Certificate Services, DNS, DHCP, Server operating systems (2008, 2012, 2016), Group Policies, Server, client and networking security
- Provide subject matter knowledge and expertise on Microsoft Azure AD and Office 365 services
- Demonstrate experience with upgrading, enhancing and migrating Microsoft platform systems and services
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.