Technical Project Manager
Responsible for providing management and oversight of Customer Business Advanced Voice, Ethernet and/or all associated SMB product offers from order submission through installation. Provides first line customer support regarding information contained in each order, communicates with internal departments to ensure order accuracy and management of escalations, and works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 4
- Establishes and manages to dates required for on time completion of network and/or product activations and evaluates impact of change to the overall installation timeline.
- Identifies and escalates risks, issues, and gaps that could impact timelines, goals, and installation of network and/or services; develops, triggers, and manages mitigation plans for installation of services.
- Plans agendas for and facilitates required meetings; prioritizes and drives cross-functional activities as related to the installations being managed, and develops and manages communications, summary reports, and status for various audiences; provides accurate installation status information in the form of formal briefings, program/project coordination meetings, and written/graphical reports.
- Collaborates with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure orders flow appropriately and accurately through completion.
- Reviews sales contracts and validates services with customers to ensure accuracy of product orders.
- Consistently meets organizational scorecard, productivity, and quality metrics.
- Supports multi-location customers with multiple services at each location by managing the installation of the customer's services.
- Serves as primary contact with customer and IT/technical personnel/vendor/reseller.
- Consistently meets organizational scorecard, productivity and quality metrics.
- May interface with customers in regards to their Ethernet and Advanced Voice products during installation of services.
- May support one or more products within Advanced Voice and Ethernet, including associated SMB products during installation of services.
- May support the delivery of standard product offerings or MACDs (i.e., moves, adds, changes and disconnects).
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable
- schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain effective customer, business, and field relationships. Demonstrates ability to manage conflicts and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Demonstrates ability to make decisions, negotiate, and solve problems.
- Acts as a single point of contact for customer initiatives and escalations during the order management lifecycle.
- Understands construction dependencies including fiber builds, structured cabling, permit dependencies, and right of entry.
- Understands data services and solutions including dynamic routing (e.g., Border Gateway Protocol), static routing, and IP address allocation.
- Understands voice services including PRI, SIP and hosted PBX.
skills: - Balances competing priorities, maintains consistent attention to detail, and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Able to manage orders that require technical knowledge.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.