One of our Austin clients is looking to add an Encompass Administrator to their growing team.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Manages and creates company and user setups, personas and roles.
- Manages and creates Loan Setup settings as applicable to ongoing business management and regulatory needs.
- Manages and creates complete loan document library, build custom disclosure documents as needed and maintain eFolder settings to ensure preservation of a complete paperless environment with requisite document retention.
- Create and maintain custom input forms to support the business's requirements for enhancements
- Manages and creates service desk requests via service desk portal from users while troubleshooting issues and clearing tickets in a timely manner - escalating items to Ellie Mae tech support as needed.
- Manages and creates change management log of configurations and custom development to the Encompass environments
- Manage the process of change promotion through Encompass environments
- Identify training needs on Encompass with corporate trainer to organize and facilitate Encompass end user training as needed; this includes new employee Encompass training, training on changes, new features, and refresher training as required.
- Work directly with the project management team for systems-related projects and technical issues during the initiation, planning, and development phases of enhancements.
- Mentor and train technicians in new technologies/methodologies
- Two years recent experience in loan origination system management for a large user base (50+ users) in a hosted environment for an institutional mortgage lender.
- Experience with Ellie Mae Encompass LOS, Certified Encompass administrator preferred.
- Strong mortgage lending background - 5 or more years in administering technology solutions applicable to mortgage lending within large financial institutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area preferred.
- Willing to occasionally work flexible hours, at night, and on weekends to support scheduled releases, hot fixes, etc.
skills: Ellie Mae Encompass LOS, Certified Encompass administrator, Mortgage lending background
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.