This is a Senior Project Manager with experience driving firmware embedded engineering project efforts. Project will include enhancements and full lifecycle product development. Must have the core PM fundamentals, but also technical expertise around firmware embedded engineering.
***Must come from an embedded engineering background and is now moved into Program / Project Manager.
This is a direct-hire permanent opportunity in Odessa, FL.
location: New Port Richey, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Proven experience in managing multi-discipline projects within R&D required; i.e. involving H/W, mechanics, embedded and application S/W, and system validation groups).
- Proven background in R&D including technology and system level understanding.
- Abiility to manage projects full lifecycle through firmware embedded engineering product development
- Managerial (direct and indirect) and technical team leadership skills
- Wide System knowledge
- Previous experience with customer
The Technical Project Manager will manage and coordinate multiple projects in the Tampa R&D organization and has full ownership and responsibility of the R&D project execution. Leads a multi-discipline development and implementation process of the company's products and involves departmental or cross-functional teams (R&D, engineering, operations, marketing and sales) to ensure completion of projects on schedule and within the required quality and budget.
Must have - 6+ years of PM experience
Must have - 3+ years managing FIRMWARE EMBEDDED Engineering projects ****
skills: Must have core project management experience, driving embedded engineering projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.