Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Exadata DBA Architect to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton area.
This highly skilled Exadata DBA Architect will have extensive experience in Oracle Lab environments and will be able to set up encryption and security for a larger multi-user environment. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70.24 - 79.02 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Maintenance of Oracle Lab Environment
- Explore new features and functionalities in Oracle Exadata and prepare Demos for Customers
- Working with Customers to Debug Issues and Performance Tuning and Recommend Solutions.
- Create best practice documents and post on internal website.
- Conduct meetings with End Users on Features of Exadata and Best Practices
- Minimum 10+ years of Oracle DBA experience with minimum 5 years operational experience in Exadata.
- Minimum 2 years in working with Oracle 12c
- At least One - End to end support of Migration from Oracle RAC to Exadata experience.
- Experience in supporting Exadata for 20+ TB Data warehouses.
- Experience in backup and recovery using RMAN
- Ability to setup encryption and Security for large multi user environment
- Certification: Oracle Certified DBA, Oracle Exadata Administrator
- SQL Tuning. Ability to use Exadata features like HCC, Small Scan, Storage Indexes on poorly performing SQLs
- Experience in setting up DR using Data Guard for Large Data ware houses (20+ TB)
- Experience in migrating from Disparate Operating Systems to Exadata
- Expertise in Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experience in setting up Golden Gate and using it for CDC and Migration across the environments.
- Expertise in Oracle ZFS usage across Exadata Boxes
- Experience in debugging the issues related to Storage, Network and OS configuration related to Database Environment
- Ability to Communicate and Distill information based on Audience - Technical / Non- Technical and Executive Leadership
- Strong written communications and documentation experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.