A leading global financial institution in the heart of Raleigh-Durham, NC is currently seeking a full-time Business Systems Analyst with strong Online Banking experience to join their ranks.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
We are currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst with strong Online/Digital Banking experience, who will engage IT and stakeholders to help plan, elicit, analyze, document, manage, and communicate technology requirements.
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for resolving system issues, contributes to and supports detailed business requirements, conducts information gathering sessions, performs System Integration Testing, recommends technology solutions and new technology initiatives to partners and senior management
- 3+ years of professional banking/financial experience
- Must have previous experience with Online/Digital Banking and/or supporting an Online Banking platform (dealing with Banking through the internet such as P2P, Mobile, FI to FI external transfers)
- API / REST Services experience required
- Previous experience/exposure developing using Java is a plus
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, various requirements methods and methodologies
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification is a big plus
- Knowledge of cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of bank's applications, processes, specific strategies, and critical success factors a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.