Looking for someone with a strong scripting or software development background. We are creating teams that combine deep software knowledge with operations to drive unmatched service reliability.
You will design and implement continuous improvement of the management, design, and function of our operational environments.
You will provide operational engineering support for the Privileged Access Management service, leveraging Active Directory and Thycotic Secret Server; monitoring and troubleshooting tools and processes to support the protection of Privileged Accounts both on premise and for cloud based services, along with integration to existing tools and processes and to support and maintain associated global infrastructure while working to implement the latest technologies.
location: Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Understand the important aspects of running a 24/7/365 operations center
- Understand and able to operate within a process driven organization
- Communication with departments around the globe
- Monitor the Service Desk system
- Participate in planned "Systems Day" and other maintenance activities
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Respond to and manage service issues and problems
- Report any breaches in information security or policies
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) or Privileged Identity Management (PIM) concepts and processes
- Identity management products like FIM 2010R2 and MIM 2016
- Microsoft Rights Management Services
- Office 365 technologies to include Cloud applications and AAD Connect
- Network Policy Server / RADIUS server
- Data center architecture and implementation
- Microsoft Certificate services
- Microsoft Qualifications is a plus
- ITIL Foundation Qualification is a plus
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Strong PowerShell scripting
- Windows server 2012/2016 administration with proven experience with troubleshooting
- 2008/2012 Active Directory administration skills, including AD monitoring, troubleshooting, and Group Policy Management
- Experience supporting ticketing systems (ServiceDesk, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Security qualifications (CISSP, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Thycotic Secret Server (strongly preferred) - CyberArk / BeyondTrust will be considered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.