Our Boston area client has a great opportunity for a MAC OSX/ iOS Developer to join their team.
location: Tewksbury, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Develop Swift or ObjC iOS and MacOSX applications.
- Lead the architecture of new iOS or MacOSX projects for the organization
- Work closely with project management and other developers, designers to plan, design, build, and test mobile apps.
- Participation into the definition, scoping, project management, implementation, optimization, and maintenance of new projects.
- Keep the organization informed and updated on new and emerging mobile technologies, tools and frameworks.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability delivering an MVP and then building on it.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, data-driven, results-oriented environment.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to work on several projects in parallel.
- The understanding of the software product lifecycle: design, development, distribution and support.
- Worked with mobile data storage (SQLite/Core Data)
- Has universal app experience (iPhone/iPad)
- Ability to build a sophisticated UI / UX
- Has a diverse portfolio of personal and professional projects and has published apps on the stores
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology such as Scrum. Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unit testing, continuous integration and automated testing.
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Great learning capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- 5+ years of experience with iOS SDK, frameworks such as: UIKit, CoreData, CoreFoundation.
- 5+ years of experience with Objective-C, Swift and C++.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks and Continuous integration deployment
- Experience in debugging iOS and MacOSX apps.
- Experience integrating iOS applications with SOAP/Restful APIs and other web/backend services.
- Familiarity with unit testing, source control, and good software engineering practices
- Experienced with software/task estimations, writing technical specifications and implementation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.