- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Good sense of UI design and user-oriented focus
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for assisting with the implementation of the application for customer care
- Collaborate with our team in order to implement new screens and features, as well as maintaining previous app versions by fixing defects and understanding where the app could be improved.
- Collaborate with engineers and non-engineers; being able to communicate with your colleagues in app engineering and back-end engineering will be critical, as well as communicating with teammates in product and design
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality product is essential.
- 5-8 Years experience
- Proficient in Swift
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- RESTful API usage
- Unit and UI testing
- Maintaining multiple app flavors
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.