Oracle Middleware Administrator
- Design and develop plan for Oracle 12C software components installations and configurations.
- Analyzing all middleware components and recommending modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability and scalability
- Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of Oracle/WebLogic Application servers in a domain and migration of applications from Web Logic 11g/12c
- Configure, Monitor and support clustered WebLogic environment (11g/12 (desired))
- Administration support on the 11g to 12c Migration related activities.
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
- Participating in installation, configuration and patching activities
- Providing ongoing operational support for the full WebLogic stack
- Assisting in manual application code deployments
- Conducting performance tuning to maintain system stability
- Troubleshooting to capture incident data and analyze for root cause issues
- Serving as a team player by working with colleagues and clients to identify and address overall system problems as needed
- Influencing management to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches as appropriate
location: Winooski, Vermont
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 68.75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
PROJECT: New OFE environment migration and Oracle Stack upgrade from 11g to 12c.
- 5 + years of experience in the IT industry
- Proven experience with oracle software installations and configurations, supporting/maintaining middleware operating systems
- 4 + years of experience administering Oracle WebLogic application server in the Unix environment
- 2 + years of experience installing and integrating Oracle Weblogic, SOA , ESB and its components
- Recent experience with Oracle Software's installing and administering (WebLogic, SOA, ESB) 12C
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiences
- Exposure to monitoring and creating alerts in OEM
- Understanding of web services, SOAP, WSDL, authorization & authentication strategies and/or F5
- Experience maintaining Certificates
skills: Oracle 12c SOA, ESB, AIA and Weblogic installations and configurations and code deployments.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.