Product Owner / Business Analyst, Technology, Global Corporate Platforms
Product Owner (PO) in Global Corporate Platforms team is a key role supporting business growth and operational transformation by developing new products, solutions and platforms.
This position is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are highly motivated to succeed, fast learners, passionate about solving problems, and team players. Successful candidates will demonstrate effective communication, ability to perform structured qualitative and quantitative analysis, attention to detail, and ability to resolve complex business problems.
PO will be part of the scrum team and will have fluent understanding of agile methodology. PO will be responsible for developing business as well as system requirements covering the scope of the project.
Successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in similar positions, and experience in full life-cycle product or solution development.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $62.00 - 67.75 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Strong leadership, integrity, accountability, relationship management and ability to influence
- Highly motivated to succeed, passionate about continuous improvement, growth and change
- Ability to think at strategic as well as tactical levels, sound problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional execution discipline, operating rigor, process orientation and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- High sense of ownership and accountability
- Master's Degree in related field
- Experience/Certification in SAFe Agile Product Owner
- Experience in operations strategy, process improvement, lean, six sigma methodologies
- Experience in developing and deploying large scale data centric, BPM, SOA and/or integration solutions
skills: - 3 to 5 years of experience working as Product Owner in large scale software development initiatives
- Experience working with multiple business stakeholders, subject matter experts, architects and scrum teams to lead requirements discovery and develop business and system requirements
- Experience executing projects leveraging agile methodology as contributor and / or facilitator of key ceremonies including daily scrums, sprint planning, backlog grooming and demos
- Sound understanding and hands on experience in requirements discovery, maturation and decomposition processes
- Experience in defining MVPs, and developing epics, features and non-functional requirements
- Experience in developing and documenting user stories, acceptance criteria
- Experience in verification, validation of user stories ensuring acceptance criteria is met
- Experience in developing and documenting process models, workflows, business rules, solution diagrams and other key techniques and tools for effective capturing of requirements
- Experience in leveraging industry best practices and tools including Confluence, JIRA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.