Looking for a Full Stack Engineer who develops, researches, designs, implements, tests, and evaluates software and systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, that enable computers to perform their applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Develop software and systems that enable computers to perform their applications
- Implements software and systems that enable computers to perform their applications
- Experience with REST Web Services and Microservices architecture
- 2 years of development experience with REST services using Springboot or NodeJS/ExpressJS
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in production
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
- Prior experience working on agile teams is a must
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- 6-8 years experience
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Should have Node JS, HTML, CSS & Java Script experience for last 4+ years
- Should be strong in Core Java - (full stack developer) with strong backend querying through mongo/oracle/SQL.
- Must be able to technically and functionally adapt to the upstream/downstream flows - and will be the Lead guiding the respective sprint team.
- Should drive/deliberate actively during sprint planning meets to access/estimate scope of work getting defined.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.