Technical Program Manager/ Scrum Master
The candidate will be responsible for practicing the agile & scrum, gathering requirements, administration, project manage, testing to support the program.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Candidate will be responsible for managing and practicing the scrum process by coordinating with scrum team in Agile methodology.
Day to day responsibilities include but not limited to standup scrum meetings for developer portal and AWS / APIGEE platform.
This will include working with JIRA and tracking items to be delivered by technical team. Also, provide assistance to technical teams to remove the impediments within the APIGEE platform / developer portal. Schedule sprint planning sessions, retrospective with key stakeholders from the Technical / Product / Program teams.
Lastly, candidate will schedule meetings with platform teams and onboarding application teams to APIGEE platform as needed.
Gathering API Analytics via Apigee Edge(On-Prem & AWS), VAST systems. On-boarding Metrics & Monthly Customized Reports for OneAPI Program.
- Ability to operate independently with a minimum of supervision is required although staff will communicate frequently regarding progress of assignments.
- Team player with good organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues. - Self starter. Ability to successfully multitask.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experienced Scrum Master and practitioner of Agile Ceremonies.
- Applicants should possess excellent analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Familiar with APIGEE
- Knowledge of Developer Portals / ecosystems
- Knowledge of APIs
Education: Bachelors of Science related to Information Systems Certifications: Scrum Certification (Nice to have) Other: AWS Certification
skills: Scrum Master a
Familiar with APIGEE
Developer Portals / ecosystems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.