Sr. Systems Automation Engineer
Randstad Technologies is looking for a dynamic Sr. Systems Automation Engineer to join one of our top clients who will need to be onsite in our Pittsburgh office
The selected candidate will be developing tools and systems that support constructing and updating flagship patient management systems. This includes automating tests and deployments, building new solutions and dynamically provisioning infrastructure to meet demand.
location: Murrysville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work collaboratively across cross-functional organizations to automate and streamline operations and processes for Engineering, QA, testing, performance, etc.
- Identify automation opportunities and implement the automated solution
- Develop reliable, modular, reusable tooling that easily deploys software on on-premises and cloud platforms
- Build and maintain configuration tools for deployment, monitoring and operations to support our internal infrastructure with tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Build, deploy and maintain a multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service offering
- Work within a complex and rapidly evolving AWS environment
- Migrate from bash-based scripting to industry standard IaC tooling
- 7+ plus years of Engineering or relevant experience
- Strong experience with IT Automation technologies such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef and/or Puppet.
- Fluency in Python and Java
-Well versed with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins and GitLab
- Well versed with containerization technologies such as Docker and AWS ECS.
- Experience with build, deploy, and release engineering
- Experience with Cloud Foundry PaaS a plus
- Experience deploying applications under a Linux and Windows environments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.