This resource will work on the IDM team supporting the Oracle IDM implementation and migration from current the DMZ environment to the OFE enclave, which includes upgrading Oracle application and associated integration. This position requires 6+ years Oracle IDM/security experience and extensive IDM customization experience. This resource will be responsible for the custom code migrations, server configurations, SW version updates, and application component integrations as required for the move to the new OFE environment. This resource requires experience developing IDM strategies and implementation/migration plans and integrating with other Oracle components (Siebel, Portal, SOA, etc.).
location: Winooski, Vermont
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 68.75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Design and develop plan for Oracle IDM 12C software components installations and configurations.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications.
- Analyzing existing IDM custom developed components and recommending modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability and scalability during migration to 12C
- Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of Oracle/WebLogic Application servers in a domain and migration of applications from Web Logic 11g/12c
- Administration support on the 11g to 12c Migration related activities.
- Integrate OIM with OID, OUD, OVD, and MS Active Directory
- Implement and maintain OIM connectors for LDAP Sync
- Integrate OIAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle IDM applications and environments.
- Basic Knowledge of networking i.e. DNS records, Load Balancers, subnets etc.
- Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies
- Assisting in manual application code deployments
- Conducting performance tuning to maintain system stability
- Troubleshooting to capture incident data and analyze for root cause issues
- Serving as a team player by working with colleagues and clients to identify and address overall system problems as needed
- Influencing management to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches as appropriate
- 8+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 6 years as technical architect / design experience and end to end implementation of identity & access management solutions for customers.
- Experience in developing IDM strategies, roadmaps and implementation plans
- Strong knowledge of IDM Industry Standards.
- IDM centric, with strong knowledge in LDAP, Identity Federation, Identity Manager and Access Manager.
- Experience working with IDM/WebLogic 12c
- Excellent scripting experience in shell/ perl/ python etc and worked on developing at least 2 automation tools
- Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and should be able to perform basic admin tasks
- Knowledge of Linux Operating system and experience with basic system administration
- Experience with SAML 2.0 and oAuth
- Concepts of cryptography and how SSL works
- Understanding certificates and certificate chains needed for secure communications
- Oracle Database Administration knowledge
- Knowledge of Java programming is a huge plus
- HIX experience Highly Desirable but not required
skills: Oracle, IDM, ldap, access manager, weblogic, scripting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.