The Integration Architect is responsible and accountable for complete integration technical support of the project from the moment of inception through product release, to development enhancements. As an Integration Architect with focus on Salesforce and Oracle based systems would require a thorough knowledge of Salesforce platform, Oracle/Java based applications and its best practices, architecture and system integrations with other platforms. The Integration Architect's role is to drive and ensure the qualities of a well-architected system for correctness, reliability, robustness, auditability, scalability, redundancy, recoverability and security. You will be responsible for developing technology roadmaps, architectural plans, and designs for systems. You will ensure we are creating quality solutions that meet our client's business needs in as an efficient manner as possible.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Ensuring data flows through various systems smoothly with end to end reconciliation best practices
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders, have a clear understanding of strategic business requirements as well as deliver the following artifacts as needed: Conceptual, Logical and physical designs, interface designs, that include functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with wider internal and 3 rd party IT teams to ensure that architectural elements of software releases are planned for, understood and supported as they transition from development to production.
- Help troubleshoot, resolve and track end-user issues, providing third-line of support where necessary
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating modules
- Reviewing and implementing robust framework of integration techniques in existing infrastructure
- Presenting the quantified data in a form that allows customers to better understand every step of the business process
- Assist in creating a technology roadmap and architecture to meet the business requirements of a modern analytics platform.
- Assist as needed to build and manage our data assets in the cloud in support of "cloud first" strategy.
- Create API-based microservices to grant access to data where it is needed as part of an application integration strategy.
- Provide recommendations and technical assistance to meet our strategic goals of simplification, standardization and automation.
- 8+ years' experience in software engineering and/or software architecture
- 5+ years building and architecting enterprise level integration layers utilizing Informatica, Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi or Mulesoft
- 5+ years of enterprise level experience creating integration to access data from data warehouses and data lakes
- 3+ years of experience in developing cloud integration webserices and APIs
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce administration
- 2+ years of experience writing Java or Python code
- 1+ years of cloud architecture experience, preferably with Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- 1+ years of microservices experience creating APIs for data access
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.