The Senior Artificial Intelligence Tech Lead will design and develop machine learning systems in the Global Markets Technology Space. You work will encompass everything from first-principles thinking through to the development and deployment of live systems and you will collaborate closely with other disciplines on the project team to ensure successful delivery of solutions that meet our clients' needs.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
This position involves taking roles within projects with exposure to all aspects of development from brainstorming to final delivery. On a daily basis you will be:
- Design, develop and maintain artificial intelligence-enabled managed services (APIs) with a team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and Project Managers
- Working with clients to understand their needs
- Designing, training and verifying machine learning models to solve complex real-world problems
- Develop automated reporting for API and system health (process, memory, response time)
- Translate advanced technical architectures into production systems and contribute to the continual maintenance and testing of processes, APIs and associated user interfaces
- Delivering high quality software design, documentation and implementation that meet defined requirements
- Collaborating with team members across multiple software team
At least 7-8 years of work experience. Must have:
WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET MVC or Web API, JSP, Servlets, CSS, JSTL, Custom TAGs creation, JQuery, bootstrap, Analytics (Tagging, PDL) and any HTML5 technologies. Nice to have:
Database, especially Oracle. COM interop. PRISM for WPF. MEF and other IOC/DI experience. Data warehouse/reporting is strongly desired. Experience working with Agile Methodology.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate across the engineering team
- A proven record of personally taking large data projects from ideation to implementation
- Guide engineering and business teams to understand and consume the data sets to drive improved decision-making and analytical capabilities
- Contribute to the engineering culture, and mentor other software engineers within the team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.