Randstad Technologies is seeking a JIRA Developer/Administrator for an exciting opportunity in the financial industry, located in Lenexa, Kansas.
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Consult with other teams to design JIRA workflow that will streamline their business processes.
- Create and maintain projects and workflows, as well as all other configuration components (dashboards, validators, post functions, REST endpoints, etc...).
- Manage system performance, redundancy, and off-site failover for the applications and databases.
- Provide responsive support for day-to-day questions and change requests from the user community.
- Stay connected with the Atlassian community to keep up-to-date with the latest tools and trends.
- In addition to JIRA, this team also supports other Atlassian products such as Confluence and Stash.
- Educate the staff on the capabilities of the Atlassian tools and how to use them effectively.
- At least three years of JIRA usage and ability to create complex workflows.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum to develop software and infrastructure.
- At least three years of experience administering Linux systems.
- Familiarity with database software, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in CS, MIS, or a related field.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical teams and deliver useful solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming in Python, Java, or Groovy.
- Excellent team player
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.