You will be performing planning, installation, monitoring, and maintenance of on-premise and cloud based hybrid infrastructure. Provide Level II/III support for all relevant systems as needed.
location: Apex, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Senior Systems Administrator
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to: Sam.Major@RandstadUSA.com Job Responsibilities:
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in the review and selection of backup systems with respect to disaster recovery. Including planning and selecting software providers, etc.
- Evaluate current systems and computer needs and purchases. Assist in the selection of appropriate systems hardware and software.
- Setup and configure physical and virtual server hardware, components, accessories and peripherals.
- Manage user accounts, groups, roles, and security on all systems.
- Perform routine maintenance on all servers including disk space cleanup and performance tuning.
- Provide support for problems relating to the company's servers as necessary.
- Maintains all server room and lab environments in an organized fashion.
- Monitor all systems and take appropriate action when issues are discovered.
qualifications: Senior Systems Administrator
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to: Sam.Major@RandstadUSA.com JOB TITLE: Senior Systems Administrator LOCATION: Raleigh, NC TYPE: Direct Hire | Full Time | W2 Basis
SALARY: $85,000 - $95,000
Strong System Administrator with Citrix, Windows, VmWare, and backup preferably Veeam
skills: Senior Systems Administrator
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to: Sam.Major@RandstadUSA.com Job Requirements:
- Citrix Administration Experience (Must Have)
- Office365 Administration Experience (Must Have)
- VMWare ESX administration and setup
- Active Directory and Group Policies administration
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 administration
- Microsoft SQL Server administration
- Strong working knowledge of Veeam
- Strong working knowledge of Azure or AWS
- Multi-Factor Authentication administration
- IMAP, LDAP and DNS administration
- Strong working knowledge of systems monitoring and SNMP
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- (+) Microsoft SQL Server clustering and scripting a plus
- (+) Cisco Router and Switch configuration skills a plus
- (+) Cisco VOIP and VLAN configuration skills a plus
- (+) NetApps configuration and maintenance skills a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.