Data Business Analyst
Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives. Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with developers and subject matter experts to resolve questions, assess data needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business. Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.: 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $42.22 - 47.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Code to be analyzed is primarily Teradata BTEQ, Kornshell, SAS, and some Ab Initio, so working experience is essential
- Must have some experience working with marketing data which will help with understanding the processes.
- Ability to evaluate metrics or data for unintended data duplication, exclusion, inclusion, and transformation
- Must have strong communication skills as candidate will need to work with business partners and present to other teams
skills: - Candidate must be self-directing to reduce managerial burden.
- Ideally the candidate will be a hybrid between an analyst and a senior developer.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.