The Technical Support Specialist's role is to ensure proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostics and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give hands-on help at the desktop level
location: Norcross, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Field incoming help requests from end users via telephone in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information including the nature of problem or issue
- Build rapport and elicit problem details
- Escalate problems or issues (when required) to the appropriate person and department.
- Work with project management for advanced system implementation and onsite scheduling of resources
- Support onsite installation teams (contractors) for hardware and software
- Technical skills, Computer and IT background, network basic knowledge (IP configuration, subnets, VLANs...) DB(SQL), Software applications.
- Experienced user on Microsoft office (excel, word, power point...)
- Training experience, communication and organization
- Developed skills for troubleshooting on software and network communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.