Our client in Seattle is looking for Software Developer to join them in redefining how e-commerce and brick and mortar stores work. They are a rapid innovation group that is the beating heart of high-end fashion retail.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for full end to end solution and integration design
- Develop maintainable code via proper structure, comments, and design
- Research and prototype innovative solutions, while providing recommendations for existing system improvements
- Share knowledge and solutions with team/partners
- Participate in rotational on-call support role for team developed and owned services
- Work closely with team members and business partners to solve technical and business problems using technology
- Clearly and thoroughly document, and communicate to team and business partners.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience developing software solutions in a complex enterprise environment.
- Our applicants should have a good grasp of multiple tech stacks and core infrastructure services
- Strong knowledge of Java based frameworks like Spring - (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS or GCP) familiar with the use and function of these products.
- Experience in building and using Docker Container technologies
- Developing REST API's
- Emphasis on collecting metrics to provide deep visibility on systems and services
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
skills: Other Qualifications
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent performer
- Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new technologies
- Quality-first mindset with focus on test automation and CI/CD
- Being able to work with Business team for future product development.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.