Project Manager Class A - II
- Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Work closely with stakeholders and to define project parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements, using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology.
location: Sacramento, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon handoff, then close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
skills: At least 3 years relevant experience in wireless telecommunications, preferably GSM working knowledge of the PMI project management principles.
A college degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management or any combination of equivalent experience and education.
5 or more years experience in project management, cross-organizational project management is a plus. Must be proficient in use of computers, especially with MSOffice (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, and Visio)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.