Technical Business Systems Consultant
Acts as a lead and a liaison for the Commercial and Residential of Credit Risk Valuation Services and capable of remediation and managing the Embedded IT Third Party Hosting and Servicing Vendor apps, Line of Businesses, and Enterprise Information Technology requirements. Planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of valuation data for the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide Credit Risk Real Estate Valuation Services and provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and still meet business requirements.
Have had vendor management and knowledge of Credit Risk Valuation Services industry trends and technology. Works with RVSVI user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing.
Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies to the business.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $42.22 - 47.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- 10+ years of experience in MS. NET business systems analysis and/or design.
- Must have knowledge of MS.NET technology stack- Capable of interviewing and gathering the as is functional requirement
- Act as a primary point of contact to the LOB, vendor and technology team.
- Translate requirements and designs and maintain technical, functional and support documentation.
- Develop and maintain meeting agendas
- Capture meeting minutes and other artifacts.
- Provide support to the development and t testing of solutions.
- Consult with developers on technical implementation of FSDs.
- Answer questions/clarifications of FSD.
- Review unit/integration test results where appropriate.
- Triage defects and suggest remediation plan.
- Must know how to use Document Management System (DMS)
- Must be able to organize the SharePoint content and structure.
- Must be able to develop Wiki page and maintain its content.
- 10+ years of writing business requirements and/or functional specifications.
- 3+ years of understanding MS.NET logical infrastructure and framework.
- 1+ years of vendor management.
- Advance knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in creating diagrams, and documenting the as is requirements and processes.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter. A committed team player.
- Effective prioritization of assignments and ability to escalate where appropriate for resolution.
- Advance knowledge in SharePoint and excellent facilitation and communication skill.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in Information Technology.
Technology includes C#, ASP.NET, MVC5, JQuery, JQueryUI, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2014, 2016, Tableau Reporting. Saas.
- BS Skills - include the ability to lead and define the application scope. Capable of documenting business and technical processes as part of learning and presenting the information. Experiences with sunrise and sunset a third party vendor apps. Understand architecture and general functionality of n-tier applications, and describe them with detailed hardware diagrams. Understand business process flow and show how it interacts with the technology via use cases. Determine the requirements of each application. Capability to capture and document complex business and functional requirements. Must be able to effectively deliver all enterprise SLDC and TREX initiatives. Manage the resulting documentation in a repository or repositories (e.g. SharePoint, Documentum).
The individual must be local to Chandler or Charlotte, AZ location.
skills: - Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Must be able to work and manage task independently, problem solve, and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must complete quality works and deliver the on-time.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.