Are you one of the "Sharpest tools in the shed" - ready to join of people like you?
location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Responsibilities :
- Supporting our customers via email and over the phone and through online meetings, maintaining, updating and adding to the knowledge base, participating in the buildup of the support organization, introducing support methodologies and tools and more.
- At least 4 years' experience as a Network Engineer or Support Engineer in a data center or similar environment
- At least 4 years of experience in Linux/Unix environment
- At least 3 years of experience with firewall administration and configuration Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.
- Strong understanding of network mapping and traffic flows, router configuration and support
- Experience with support of network security software products within a Linux/Unix environment a plus
- Experience PERL, and or Shell scripting- Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience with Salesforce is highly preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of networking protocols. TCP/IP and LDAP, SMTP
- Some travel US and International
skills: We are looking for a top notch Technical Support Engineer with a strong Network/Security background to join our client. They are a leader in our industry and looking to grow their support team to help handle our 1500+ customers in over 65 countries. You will work on a team of 5 providing 3rd level support to our clients for our firewall policy management software. You will provide support in all facets of our software including installations, operations, and troubleshooting and maintenance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.