- Create and manage project plans
- Create and manage weekly project scorecards
- Schedule and facilitate project required meetings and take detailed action items.
- Follow-up on action items with accountable parties to ensure projects are delivered timely
- Be accountable for success of project initiatives being project managed
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $39.50 - 49.38 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
Will be a PM on a small team of PM's, supporting the program leadership in managing and tracking project tasks.
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills
- Use of outlook for email, sharepoint for file sharing, webex for running remote meetings
- Ability to actively listen and take clear action items from meetings
- Treating all deliverables as professional items for team and customers
- excellent communication skills
Assets: knowledge of data, databases and analytics since the projects are focused on data acquisition
skills: Excel, Powerpoint, outlook, sharepoint, webex
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.