This client is hiring mid and senior level Java Developers in direct-hire permanent opportunity in Tampa, FL They are looking for top talent and are open to candidates out of area. This is a great company, that offers excellent culture and career advancement opportunities.
*Open to pay relocation $$
*Candidates must be able to go direct-hire for this opportunity. It is not a consulting role.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
- As an Agile team member, ensures that sprint objectives are completed in a timely manner, consistently achieving team commitments regardless of role or title.
- Has a useful understanding of the business processes and the technology platform that enables it.
- Translates stakeholder's requirements into common language that can be adopted for use with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Collaborates with stakeholders, product owners, and development team members to achieve business results. Analyzes acceptance criteria and provides feedback to the product owner and delivery team.
- Works continually on improving performance of source code using industry standard methodologies.
- Participates in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practices in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge.
- Provides support to business users to assist with day to day production activities, as required.
- Adheres to the establishment of group standards and processes. Participates in the Communities of Practice.
- Strategic Initiatives: Actively engages in driving strategic initiatives, and the related goals, to ensure the most optimal outcome.
- Communication: Effectively communicates using written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills. Has the ability to clearly present an idea or concept so others understand, lets others speak, and engages productively in difficult conversations while upholding our ethical values.
qualifications: TOP 5 SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Spring (MVC, BATCH)
- Soft Skills and Agile competency(clear concise communication)
skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Prefer experience in Healthcare, and/or insurance industry.
- Technical Required experience:
- 3+ years Java
- 2+ years Spring framework
- 2+ years JUnit 4+ years Maven
- Strong understanding of SQL (selects, inserts, joins, stored procedures, functions)
- 2+ years code management tool
- 2+ years applied object oriented design patterns
- 1+ years TDD / BDD development methodology
- The following technical knowledge is not required, but is preferred:
- JBoss BRMS
- Enterprise Application Platform experience (JBoss/Seams, TC Server/Spring)
- Spring Integration, Batch, Data, Security
- MS SQL Server
- Continuous integration
- Cucumber, Gherkin
- Micro Services, DDD
- Eclipse / ItelliJ IDE
- Version One
- Agile Competency Requirements:
- Requires an understanding of the application of Agile development methodology.
- Must be comfortable with change, close collaboration, and have conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Agile / DevOps values.
- Takes initiative and are passionate about what they do.
- Adaption, Ability & Desire to Learn, Team Oriented - tolerance & helpful, and Quality Focus
- Action Orientation
- Customer Engagement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Results Focus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.